Welcome to DrBeautyuae.com
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website “DrBeautyuae.com” and our visitor’s and service users; in this policy we explain how we handle your personal data.
Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can select whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
What information we may collect from you?
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Contact and personal details such as: Name, delivery address, phone number, email address, billing and payment information, date of birth, gender and other identifying information.
- Website statistical information such as: Your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
- Transactional information such as: Orders you placed, items you purchased, date and time of Order as well as Orders you decided not to complete or items you placed in your basket and discarded, preferences you have indicated to us. This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Information from third parties such as: payment providers and courier.
- Information you supply to us via online or offline surveys, competitions or product registration.
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
How we use your personal data?
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or. which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To manage your account (By creating your own account with DrBeautyuae.com)
- To provide you with a personalized or improved shopping experience.
- For analytical or statistical purposes.
- For marketing purposes including sending you newsletters or promotional information about us unless you have opted out of receiving such communications.
- To improve our service offering or Website.
- To combine it with information we already hold lawfully through other sources.
- To protect our rights, safety or the safety of others including for fraud prevention.
- For any purpose required by law or regulation: Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled to do so by court order or similar legal procedure, where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Sharing your personal data with others
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share your information only as described below:
- We may exchange information with third parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or part of it.
Measures taken to protect your data
Information you provide to us via our Website is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out through our Website will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology. It is your responsibility to keep any Website passwords or login codes issued to or chosen by you, confidential.
Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operations of the Website as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content and the electronic transmission of information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
Third party website links
How you can Access and Amend your information?
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by the “unsubscribe” link within the email communication. Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality.
For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience. We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons.
Amendment made to our policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy on our website.
Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookies identify your browser with a unique, random number.
The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies helps us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Third-party service provider cookies
We may work with third party companies whom we authorize to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on the Website. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience. These service providers may use these technologies in the ways described above and in addition may help us and you to avoid fraud. By using our Website, you agree that we and they can place these types of cookies on your device and access them whenever you visit the Website.
You can contact us:
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.